Our Grape Varieties
Our estate cultivates a wide variety of traditional vines typical of the Minervois. But also some more original grape varieties:
The Minervois grape varieties for the red La Livinière
- Syrah (40% minimum): vines of 20 years on average.
- Black Grenache (20% minimum): old vines from 1934 and 1954 …
- Carignan: old vines from 1934.
The Grape Varieties of Minervois
Red Minervois :
Identical to those of Minervois La Livinière, similar terroirs also, but the proportion of syrah is reduced to 20%.
- Syrah (20% minimum)
- Black Grenache Black
White Minervois :
- White Grenache
- Black Grenache
Single varietal wines
Three plots producing single varietal wines, planted, cultivated and vinified specifically:
- Red: Pinot Noir (“L’Enfer” (“Hell”), Petit-Causse)
- Red: Côt / Malbec (Combe Marie, Petit-Causse)
- White: Viognier (La Martelle, Siran)